Can be used for work on foot or uphill.
Basic material to start ethology.
In 6mm polypropylene rope, fitted with leather poppers and a simple, adjustable tie knot.
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE :
- Miniature = XXXS = mini between 75 cm to 85 cm
- Mini shet = XXS = mini between 86 cm to 95 cm
- Shet = XS = shet between 96cm to 105cm
- Pony = S = pony between 106 cm to 120 cm
- Psar = PS = (Arabic) or thin-headed cob 1.21 cm to 1.40 cm
- Double pony / cob = M = 1.41 cm to 1.60M
- Horse / full = L = from 1.60M
- Half line = XL = (Friesian or big horse)
- Line = XXL = Large horses such as Percheron
If you want a "Noseband Braiding" option for your Halter, add the product to your cart and find the braiding here:
As a precaution, it is forbidden to leave a horse tied with this kind of halter or to leave it in the meadow unattended, it can be very dangerous.
For this range we are delivered every 10 days